Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pricolici Update **Plus a Contest**

I just saw that Pricolici is at #5 in the Gay/Lesbian category on Amazon in their bestseller's list and just 1,502 overall in the Kindle store!!! Woo hoo! My head is spinning but I can't stop grinning!

For those who haven't been paying attention (LOL) you'll find a promo for it tomorrow on M.A. Church's blog, Decadent Delights, along with a contest! One lucky commenter will win a present!!!

A free pdf copy of Pricolici!


Check back tomorrow for a link to M.'s blog, or check out my sidebar of blogs to visit! A big thanks to everyone that has helped make Pricolici a huge success!

6:15 pm update: OMG!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know I love MY copy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pat and I really appreciate the review you left for me too!

      Delete
  2. Major congrats!!! I loved it and will have to go back on Amazon to leave a review. Love your writing and waiting for you to publish more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leadra! If I may be greedy... if you're on Goodreads, would you mind copying and adding your review there when/if you get around to it? :P I'm the buyer who researches everywhere to see ratings and reviews before I buy, so the more the better. More will be coming, never fear!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!