Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature and Follow 4



Gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

A. Well, I don't really have 1 genre. I read all sorts of books. I do prefer paranormal varieties but I also like modern, science fiction, fantasy, some historical... I like Diana Gabaldon's Outlander for historical, Jean Auel's Earth Children, though Plains of Passage is my fav for historical fantasy, Dan Brown's whole series for modern/intrigue, Anne McCaffrey's Pern and Crystal Singer series for fantasy/sci-fi, Laurann Dohner's New Species series for modern/fantasy, Cardeno C's Home series for modern, Amy Lane for modern... Honestly, I could care less about 'genre' except for avoiding horror books.

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've read a few, and a few more are on my TBR list! :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read everything, lol. Thanks for the follow, following back!

      Delete
  2. It's too bad you don't like horror books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say? I'm a selective wuss. LOL Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by, hon - delighted to return the follow! I think I could happily read just about anything from your list. :)

    Sally @ Bending the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to mix it up! Thanks for the follow in return!

      Delete
  4. I read a lot of different genres as well, I think it makes life (and reading) more interesting.
    I'm an old linky follower, and here's my FF post for this week.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First timer and confused as hell... but giving it the good old college try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing fine! We're already following each other though, so you're good! ;)

      Delete
  6. (LOL Lugh!!!)

    I'm a science fiction junkie! Steamy romance and PNR are what I read out of my genre! :)

    New follow via GFC.

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following. Love Dan Brown as well.

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook
    New Linky Follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Outlander! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower of yours through GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo. Another Outlander answer. It really is amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    New follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cia, Thanks for stopping by my #FF. Following back via Linky!

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    shelfaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!