Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pricolici Has a Publishing Date!!!!



Isn't that cover gorgeous! That was created by the very talented (and patient) Mika Starr.

As you can tell by the many exclamation points in the above title, I'm excited. I have the publication date for Pricolici! Next Friday, Sept. 28th!!! I can't thank everyone at RFP enough for all their help taking this story to a new level and polishing it up until it was just as perfect as we could get it! I won't have links until next week, but you'll be able to purchase it on Amazon, ARe, and Smashwords.

Tali Spencer and M.A. Church have graciously agreed to host some author features for me next week, so keep an eye out for those! If you're not all ready a fan of their pages, join now. Both of these ladies are absolutely awesome authors and have wonderful FREE stories on their blogs too. (I do so love that word!)



Let's see, what else... oh! If you're a fan of facebook (alas, not I) I've created an author page over there! I'm not going to update as often as my blog, of course, but you can find information on me over there too, so please give it a like if you can. The more places I'm promoting myself, the better. I kept it simple, and you'll recognize part of the url! lol


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome cover! Stelian is sooo close to what is in my head!! Can't wait to read the extended polished verison! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you.
    And the cover is way better than my imagination.I really want to read it.
    I'm sure you can do well. You rock and to me you're as good as Tali an MA Church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!
    Congrats Cia!!
    Can't wait to get my own copy!
    :)

    Mik

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!