Thursday, May 17, 2012

It Was A... Series Review

Hi readers! Sorry for the dearth of updates lately, but sometimes personal lives takeover. Totally unfair, right? I should be able to write uninterrupted, but that's a pipe dream, lol! So, I finished up a chapter of Hypnotic tonight but it needs a couple of edits before I post it so come back and check in tomorrow; I hope to have it for you sometime in the early evening!

Oh, if you need something good to read in the meantime, check out the 'It Was A..." series by Lugh, one of my fav authors and someone I consider a good friend. It's original, and all together the stories add up to a novel length story. Each one was an anthology submission on GA, so they stand alone but together, they tell the story of Puck and Rix, from their chance meeting and frantic sex in a pleasure world alley to a corrupt galactic government conspiracy and a whole religious experience via trantric sex! Oh, did I mention that Rix has golden eyes and purple hair and is a total stud? :P

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for tomorrow. Thanks for doing it, even though it seems your time is limited. And BTW thank you so much for the recomendation, just started it, and i love it!

    Love your faithful reader from Norway <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!