Saturday, March 10, 2012

Plot Bunnies


So I wrote this little writing article about plot bunnies up for FSO's blog. I have plenty of my own, in fact The Experiment is a prime example of one that actually took over. (Sorry Hypnotic!)

I actually have 4 different story 'outlines' and 3 partially written stories sitting in my writing files ranging from 5k to 40k. For one reason or another, I can't always focus on any one story and these ideas come to me. I want to write them, so I get ready, and then my fans remind me ... Hey, we're waiting for a chapter here!

If you want to see the blog, check out FSO. You can use the FSO tab, or this link will guide you to the blog directly. There are even a few sites linked there to help you out with your own little hoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!