Friday, January 20, 2012

In my writing world today...

Experiment Pt. 1 was featured over on GA in the staff blog. Yay! Literotica posted a combined set of chapters for Hypnotic, since I typically combine and post chapters in pairs on that site. I got so many lovely comments and emails, thank you so much to my readers!

I also got a new follower on here, hi Monique *waves* Thanks for joining up!

I did some beta reading/editing for a few friends from GA, and I made some headway on my revisions and edits for Pipe Dreams and Hypnotic. Now I'm going to write a bit more on The Experiment. If I don't post it tonight I should be ready early tomorrow my time.

Thanks for visiting my blog. More to come from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!